Monday, April 4, 2011

Starburst Scrapbooking Workshop


STARBURST TECHNIQUE 

FRIDAY, APRIL 8TH at 5:30pm

(If you are unable to attend on this day but would like to take part in the lesson, please contact me for an alternate day and time.
I schedule Saturday or Sunday classes when there is an interest. 

At this lesson you will create a layout using the Starburst technique. Your focal picture will be shown to advantage in the centre of this unique display.

I have used a 5" x 7" photo for the attached layout, but the Starburst can also be made to fit a 4" x 6" photograph.

You may place two or more small Starbursts on the same page.

Several other designs using this technique will be on display.

Cost of class $15.00, with a light dinner included.
Please RSVP.

Materials Needed:
  • one or more photographs
  • paper to coordinate with  your photos (used 4 colours in the attached sample)
  • brads (optional) (I used 8 brads)
  • adhesive
  • paper trimmer
  • embellishments to accent your page
  • Custom Cutting System Jumbo Circle template (I have one to share)
  • Custom Cutting System Circle Patterns (I have a set to share)
  • cutting mat (I have one to share)
  • scissors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates